Educate to Liberate Collector's Edition Hoodie
The Educate to Liberate limited edition collection is commemorative to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Oakland Community School (OCS) and Learning Center, with proceeds of all sales supporting BPPALN's continuing work to further liberate our community through educational initiatives, modern-day survival programs, and ensuring the everyday lives of Oakland's youth and Elders are sustained with care, comfort, guidance, and protection.
Illustration courtesy of Shepard Fairey/ obeygiant.com
Read more on our blog: Educate to Liberate - Honoring Oakland Community School.
- Limited, numbered run of 225 hoodies with gold ink
- Pullover hoodie
- Unisex sizing
- Female model is 5'3" and wearing a size small
- 87% cotton / 13% polyester
- Metallic gold screen print details
- Luxe French Terry
- Premium midweight 360 GSM loopback fleece
- Dart hood construction
- Ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- Triangle ribbing patch at the collar
- Premium cotton/poly drawcords with metal tips
- Oaklandish woven label on pocket
Local love takes time. But it's worth it!
We need 5-7 business days to print and ship this collector's edition hoodie.
And... we'll ship all products in your order when all items are ready. If you wish to have in-stock items shipped sooner, please order them separately.
We do not offer returns or exchanges on limited items, sorry!
Shop the collection: BPPALN
Shop the collection: Outerwear