Educate to Liberate Hoodie
The Educate to Liberate limited edition collection is commemorative to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Oakland Community School (OCS) and Learning Center, with proceeds of all sales supporting BPPALN's continuing work to further liberate our community through educational initiatives, modern-day survival programs, and ensuring the everyday lives of Oakland's youth and Elders are sustained with care, comfort, guidance, and protection.
Read more on our blog: Educate to Liberate - Honoring Oakland Community School.
- Pullover hoodie
- Men's sizing
- Female model is 5'3" and wearing a size small
- Premium heavyweight 13.5oz fleece
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- Cotton drawcord
- Double ribbing side panels for stretch
- Body & hood panels are sewn cross-grain to limit shrinkage
Shop the collection: BPPALN
Shop the collection: Outerwear