This Friday night, the Oaklandish store opens its doors for the very first time, and all Oaklanders are invited to celebrate. This private party will be at 1444 Broadway, July 1, from 7 – 10 pm. The event is made possible thanks to over 11 years of local love from the people of Oakland.
No need to RSVP, but show up early to make sure there’s still room!
A list of the night’s entertainment:
- Brews from our friends at Linden Street Brewery
- Oakland-aged wines from JC Cellars, Dashe Cellars, and Urban Legend Cellars
- The FiveTenBurger truck will be slinging burgers and other treats out front, starting at 7
- El Tacobike will be roaming the neighborhood, dishing out tacos, gorditas and aguas frescas
- The widest selection of Oakland gear under one roof, along with other hometown goods and curiosities